The 40RU Series air--handling units are the best choice for packaged air handlers. Model 40RUA units have direct--expansion coils. All models offer excellent fan performance, a unique combination of indoor air quality features, easy installation, and affordable prices. Their versatility and state--of--the--art features will provide economical performance now and in the future. The unique combination of features in the 40RU Series air handlers ensures that clean, fresh, conditioned air is delivered to the occupied space. Cooling coils prevent the build--up of humidity in the room, even during part--load conditions. Unit sizes of 10 tons and above feature dual--circuit face--split coils. Two--inch (51--mm) disposable filters remove dust and airborne particles from the occupied space.
- Multi--position design for horizontal or vertical installation without modification.
- Standard sloped drain pans and cleanable insulation treated with Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) registered antimicrobial agent improve indoor air quality.
- High-static design meets a wider range of applications than competitive packaged air handler lines.
- Economizer accessory provides ventilation air and “free” cooling.
- Cooling coils with mechanically bonded fins provide peak heat transfer.
- Hot water coil, steam coil, and electric heat accessories are available.
- Standard factory--installed thermo--static expansion valves (TXV) with removable power element on 40RUA units.
- Die-formed galvanized steel casings provide durability and structural integrity. Optional paint is available.